Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Lisa's Disney Dream Cruise Wedding Printables

I had so much fun working with Lisa on a few printables for her Disney Cruise Line Dreams Wedding that I couldn't wait to post them! She knew that she wanted her wedding colors of tangerine and green and a round logo with a ship in it to represent the cruise. From there she decided that she wanted to use her wedding logo on a candy bar wrapper and box for playing cards so that her guests would have something fun to do in their cabin, on the deck or hanging out at the beach on Castaway Cay! Here is the wedding logo and printable candy bar wrapper and playing card box that I designed for her wedding:


Here is what Lisa emailed me when she saw her wedding logo, "The logo you made is so perfect. (I almost cried when I saw it) I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE it!" It is a wonderful feeling knowing that you can make a bride something special for her wedding!

We are also working on another fun favor in honor of her fiance! I will post a picture of it once we finish. If you would like a logo or mongram for your wedding and a few fun matching favors, contact Paper Perfection at jtanddolly@yahoo.com for pricing.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Id like to receive the free Amazing Race party invitations you mentioned above. Im giving my 10 year old a Amazing Race birthday celebration and the invitationsw ould make it all completely real. My email is starrlightmurray@gmail.com thanks a bunch in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you please send me the free amazing race invitation to kkrduran@yahoo.com? Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please send me the free Amazing Race Party invitations as mentioned above! I have a daughter who is having a birthday and she loves the Amazing Race. Thank you. My email is kristibray.insurance@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please send me the free Amazing Race Party invitations as mentioned above! I have a daughter who is having a birthday and she loves the Amazing Race. Thank you. My email is kristibray.insurance@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete